OKBABY UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
OKBABY UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including home and email addresses
- Phone number
- Other information relevant to your purpose of contact
What we do with any information collected
- Any information collected is used only for dealing with your query.
- Once we have dealt with your query all information is discarded.
- We do not store or keep information which is provided to us on this site. Any information that we may keep is stored on a secure server and is password protected and only accessible by our service team.
- We will not contact you other than to resolve your initial query.
- No information is used for marketing or promotions.
- No information is passed on to 3rd parties.
- All information is treated as confidential.
How do I know what information you have retained about me?
We take any complaints about our collection and use of personal information very seriously.
If you think that our collection or use of personal information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate, or have any other concern about our data processing, please raise this with us in the first instance by contacting Customer Services.
Alternatively, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office:
- Report a concern online at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Call 0303 123 1113
- Or write to: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF